1. After dropping the ball on exercise because of my back and pure laziness, I’ve managed to force myself the last 3 days to get my butt to the gym after work. Go me. I’ve also managed to eat healthy all week except for the rolos that go perfect with my morning coffee.
2. I’m attempting my 2nd crockpot meal with a few minor changes (sorry, I don’t know what marjoram is). Hopefully I’ll come home to a delicious smell.
3. This week was a reminder of the importance of patience. I have had several new freelance jobs come my way and it’s a lot of “hury up and wait”. Instead of stressing, it’s nice to know that it’s all just extra income so I don’t need to rely on it. Cross your fingers they go through though…because I’m excited about all of them and what I can do.
4. DO NOT let your cat sit on your lap when watching the last regular Laker game of the season. The last 30 seconds before overtime had me abruptly yell at the TV and Mao Mao was not expecting that. His back leg claws dug into my skin before he jumped off me. As a result, I have 3 Hello Kitty bandaids on my thighs.
5. Don’t let other people rob you of your joy and peace. It seems that a QB glitch has led to people finding out how much I make. Based on the silent treatment I’m getting, I’m guessing they aren’t happy. It just really sucks because I’m always trying to push for my coworkers to get raises. So instead, I just have Marvin Sapp on repeat a lot throughout the workday.
6. Ryan Seacreast made me laugh cry on the way to work today. I would explain why, but it would be too long to type it out. Let’s just say that I really needed that laugh.
7. It’s my Friday today! And although I have to work on Freelance, I’m excited to sleep in just a little tomorrow.