Monday Check-in Randomness:
- I FINALLY finished my taxes. I’m such a procrastinator when it comes to doing my taxes because I always owe money. This year was no exception. I’m happy that it’s done with and I don’t have to think about it anymore.
- We discovered a new hiking trail less than 10 minutes away from my apartment! I can’t wait until we can explore it more. I made Daniel keep jumping back and forth until I got the perfect action shot.
- My Kindle Paper White has been dead for months because I couldn’t find my charger. I ordered a new charger and a cover and it arrived on Saturday. I bought the newest sappy, Christian fiction book on it so it’s safe to say I’ll be spending my evenings reading before bed.
- Mao Mao has been extra cuddly this weekend and I love it. He wasn’t interested in helping me with my taxes, but he thought my pile of 1099’s made a comfy bed for him ;)
- I’m going on my first REAL vacation in less than 3 months with my family. We are going to…Hawaii! It’s going to be so much fun!
- I bought my first melon baller and made an awesome fruit salad as the perfect side to yesterday’s Sandwich & Chips lunch. Watermelon, Honey Dew and grapes!
There is still a lot up in the air concerning my career and pending projects, but today I’m grateful for all the simple things in life that make me happy. :)